A fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in digital services. We’re the technical and business expertise behind some of the most influential businesses in the world. And just as our clients look to us to guide them through digital transformations, we can do the same for your career via our apprenticeship program, developing you into a real business technologist.
Atos apprenticeships offer a structured learning journey, providing the technical and business skills you need to confidently take on new responsibilities. Whichever scheme you choose, you’ll earn industry-recognised qualifications. You’ll find our culture relaxed and supportive, yet focused and hardworking, and you’ll be given the flexibility to bring new ideas to the table, with guidance on hand whenever you need it.
As a Cyber Security Apprentice, you will:
5 GSCE’s grades A-C / Scottish Nationals, including Maths & English, plus 2 A-Levels / Scottish Highers
Daily working hours: Monday to Friday, 37hrs per week
• A permanent contract from day one
• 25 days’ holiday, plus the option to buy up to ten more
• Private medical insurance
• A pension plan
• A fully funded training program to help you achieve your qualifications
• Access to a range of flexible benefits to tailor to your needs
Other Important Information
– The apprenticeship will blend on the job experience, face to face workshops and online learning, leading to Diploma in Information Security Professional SCQF 6 & 8, Microsoft certified Professional (MCP) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices (ICND1)